L Catterton Asia is the largest Pan-Asian consumer-focused private equity firm that operates within a global firm providing unique revenue and operating capabilities to its partners.
In particular, L Catterton Asia portfolio companies benefit from the unmatched competitive advantage of the proprietary relationship with LVMH and L Catterton’s 28-years of investing experience, global network and best practice toolkits.
L Catterton Asia is a proactive partner in the development of its portfolio companies, bringing its extensive operating expertise to sharpen their success, fostering their attractiveness and market recognition.
Business Strategy & Scale Transformation
- Business Model evaluation and evolution.
- Strategic plan development.
- Brand workshops: development of Brand DNA and Codes.
- Evaluation of target consumer and competitive landscape.
- Review of primary processes including development of business dashboards.
- Guidance on definition of brand architecture.
- Merchandise line planning and improvement of product efficiency.
- Evaluation of product performance – including best and worst seller analysis.
- Strategic pricing and margin optimisation.
- Evaluation of market opportunity across and outside Asia.
- Development of market entry strategy including business model definition.
- Introduction to market and channel partners.
- Leveraging e-commerce as a market entry strategy.
- Store concept development and evaluation.
- Introduction to brand and retail partners for new concept development.
- Retail KPI and road map for Retail Operations Excellence.
- Staff sales and service training.
- Visual Merchandising and in-store merchandising.
Brand Strategy, Marketing & PR
- Evaluation of marketing mix and optimisation of budgeted spend.
- Access to preferential media rates leveraging LVMH tariff sheet.
- PR and editorial coverage for partner brands.
- Event planning.
Supply Chain, Logistics & Inventory Management
- Guidance on COG’s optimisation.
- Introduction to best in class sourcing partners.
- Sharing of best practices for Supply Chain Management:
- Vendor grading
- Open Costing
- Order book fulfilment